- Open House – Every second Saturday of each month, from 12 to 2pm, Heritage Hall will be open to the public. Learn about Clarendon Hills History, bring your questions!
- Daisy Days – Summertime fun for everyone in the streets of Clarendon Hills! Named after Clarendon Hill’s famous daisy fields.
- Annual Cash Raffle – Our annual Cash Raffle Fundraiser starts at Daisy Days. Raffle takes place during the Clarendon Hills Fall Festival at Prospect Park on September.
- Dancin’ in the Streets – Weekly nighttime concerts during the summer in Clarendon Hills’ beautiful downtown.
- Christmas Walk – Clarendon Hills’ annual winter celebration, it’s never too cold to have a good time!